Tonight we chat with groups featured on Voices Only 2020 Vol. 2! Hear the interviews and the tracks from POSTYR, Business Casual, Maize Mirchi, RIT Eight Beat Measure, Highline Vocal Jazz, Profecy A Cappella, Exit 245, Distilled Harmony, and The Vassar Devils tonight at 5 pm Pacific/8 pm Eastern!
After several years of separate scholastic and professional compilations, Voices Only Productions announced a combined double album featuring groups of all categories and styles. From Boston to London to Australia, we can’t wait to dig into this album.
Here are this year’s selections:
1) Between Us – Voices
2) This Is Gospel – Voicebox
3) Something – Fermata Town
4) Breathin’ – The Nor’easters
5) Sober Up – Toccatatones
6) We Can Work It Out – m-pact
7) Rowboats – Lark
8) Love Drought – Faux Paz
9) On And On – From the Roots
10) Sleep – Twisted Measure
11) 715-CR∑∑KS – Exit 245
12) Garands – The Coda Conduct
13) Never Gone – All-Night Yahtzee
14) Greedy – TAG – The A Cappella Group
15) iRobot – Reverb
16) If U Love Me Now – Unaccompanied Women
17) Freedom – Upper Structure
18) Like Real People Do – The Michigan G-Men
19) Flying – OneVoice
1) Hammer – The SoCal VoCals
2) You Go Down Smooth – Hyannis Sound
3) Goldmine – RHS Walk the Line
4) Tokyo Sunrise – The Swingles
5) Strange Birds – Brandeis Starving Artists
6) Get Pumped – Stiletta
7) Walls Could Talk – Notes Over Storrs
8) I Know A Place – Forte A Cappella
9) Heart of Gold – The Beltones
10) Target Locked – Drums of War
11) La Lune – Run For Cover
12) Dazed and Confused – E V O C
13) Butterfly – AA Skyline Blues
14) Tell Me How – The BluesTones
15) My My My! – Evolve
16) Yo Vivire – Business Casual
17) Vessels – DJs A Cappella
18) Sound of Awakening/Sirens – The Beartones
19) KARATE – The Sons of Pitches
Nothing proves that music is a great communication tool like this week’s new releases:
Only The Swingles could release a soundcheck video as beautiful as this.
Fresh off their excellent performance at the Playstation Theater for ICCA Finals, this University of Michigan standout released their semi-final performance of their winning set.
In honor of Holocaust Remembrance Day, Six13 shared this.
There may never be another Prince, but at least we can still enjoy great covers like this one.
Captured during their performance at SING! Texas, From the Roots shares a Sylvan Esso cover.
Take a break from the Starbucks cup dilemma to enjoy the GoT theme song done right, er, a cappella.
When you’ve got a whole a cappella group at your disposal, why wouldn’t you include them in your proposal?
Speaking of using a cappella to make a big announcement, this Singapore group used their music to make one of theirs.
Sometimes the news is less than great, but a music video is still the way to say it.
This NYC-based groups brought a little Pomplamoose influence to this Hall & Oates classic.
You can never go wrong with an Amy Winehouse cover.
This high school group out of Arkansas certainly has made the rounds this spring. This song is one of the most powerful from their competition set.
Bringing things back to the chapel, this high school choir gives a modern take on the origins of a cappella with this Bon Iver cover.