You may know her best as half of FreePlay or as Artistic Director of Sing! The Toronto Vocal Arts Festival, but there’s a lot more to learn about Suba Sankaran!
Rachael and Amanda sit down with her on Vocal HERspective tonight at 6:30 pm PDT (9:30 pm EDT). Catch the rebroadcasts at 10:30 am & pm PDT on Sunday or download the podcast on Monday!
A few more things to check out: –
– FreePlay Fridays at 4: http://www.youtube.com/c/freeplayduo – every Friday, 4pm EST (for the foreseeable future!)
– Wednesday May 20th at 9am: FreePlay Live-looping workshop presented by Vocal Asia Festival – https://vaf.vocalasia.com/vafex
– Monday June 2nd at 12:30 – FreePlay City Hall Live Online Concert: https://www.facebook.com/events/943542989398704
– A 10-minute documentary called On Music & Marriage, as part of Spot On Lancashire’s Spot On Stories: https://spotonlancashire.co.uk/what’s-on/on-music-marriage/
– Three 30-minute concerts for Adelaide FringeVIEW: https://adelaidefringe.com.au/fringetix and search “FreePlay”
While these interviews may have been recorded a while back, they are new to you as we air them on this week’s episode of The Pulse! From the 2019 Port Washington High School Acapocalypse, we’re featuring Highlands Voices (directed by Tom Paster), #TJMSJaguarSingers (supported by the TJMS Music Department & Boosters), and #StCroixSound (part of Prescott High School Choir)!
Tune in tonight at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific and we will broadcast the show again on Sunday at 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific and again 12 hours later. Or check out the interviews next week on The Pulse podcast, available via all major podcasting platforms!
Tonight on Vocal HERspective, Amanda and Rachael sit down with Christine Sack, the former Artistic Director of Voicebox. They talk everything from artistic vision, striving for constant improvement, the visibility and acceptance of non-binary singers, and so much more!
Join us at 9:30 pm EDT for the debut broadcast, hear the rebroadcast at 1:30 pm Sunday or 1:30 am Monday (EDT), or download the podcast on Monday!
Today on The Pulse we’re featuring two interviews from A Cappella University: the attending educators and Parkside Range!
Hit the play button on our homepage at 9 pm Eastern/6 pm Pacific, Sunday at 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific and again 12 hours later, OR tune in to the podcast when the episode is released the following week!